THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Wood and natural leather are natural materials, slight colour differences between different pieces of furniture are possible. If the products were purchased at different times, they may have been influenced by environmental factors and the items may not be identical in appearance and colour.
- Due to indoor heating systems, micro-cracks may form at the joints of wooden parts. Due to the expansion and contraction of the wood, small differences in the overall dimensions of the objects may occur.
- Natural wear and fading.
- Differences in texture and colour of natural materials.
- Maintenance work that became necessary only during the warranty period.
- Fragile materials (glass, artificial materials, etc.).
The Seller shall be liable for non-compliance or defects of the goods sold to the Buyer, which have become apparent within two years from the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
The Seller is not liable for damage to the products if:
- the Product has not been used for its intended purpose,
- the Product has not been maintained in accordance with the instructions for handling furniture;
- the Buyer has not followed the assembly instructions supplied with the product when installing the Product;
- the Product has been repaired by the Buyer or third parties;
- Parts have been added to the Product, but these were not originally included with the Product.
In case of non-conformity or defects of the product, the Buyer must notify the Seller within a reasonable time after the Buyer became aware of the defect of the product. Please submit the complaint via the complaint form or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The claim must state:
- Buyer’s name and contact details;
- Order number;
- Product code;
- Description of the product defect;
- If possible, attach photos of the defective product or damaged packaging that is the basis for the complaint.
The Seller shall respond to the claim in writing within 14 days after receipt of the Customer’s claim.
Disputes between the Buyer and the Seller will be resolved through negotiations.
If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the Buyer may turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. The review of the Buyer’s complaint in the commission is free of charge.